Saturday, January 5, 2019

Ramblings about life and then some charts.

It has been a long long time since I blogged.
Mostly, I admit is due to me being very very lazy, then busy, then unmotivated, etc.
I am a person with all sorts of bad habits.

Still, sometimes (rather rare) I have the urge to write.

I was checking my blog posts, and realised that my blog on charts and finance has higher readership (by magnitudes) then my blog on religious reflection.

😏More people agree to $$$$ but not everybody agrees on religion and beliefs.

HAHAHAHA...

So what have I been doing?

Some parts writing, some parts working, some parts trying my hand at being a gardener.
I had some results after planting orchids for a year, flowers were blooming! Then I moved and the plants (creepers) became barren.

The next project was a simpler plant... CACTUS!🌡 (succulents)

The result after 3 months... My baby πŸ‘Ά



The growth was pretty impressive... Although I didn't know why it lengthen and became like this... sort of .... 😰. There is some fluff on the top.. I can't understand why its barren there too... 😬.

I started my Masters program... and am heroically doing it part time. Because I didn't qualify for full scholarship, I found a work cum partial sponsorship by my organisation. Well more about that (maybe) on later posts.

So on to the charts...

Cryptos crashed.. that much every one knows.
Well if you bought now, you will be paying at real low prices.

The risk: Its trash and no one buys from you, it gets hacked and stolen. You lose it... by which lost is 100%.


ETHUSD weekly

finally some relief from the great fall of 2018. The engulfing pattern on the weekly shows some likelyhood of a reversal starting. overall trend is still down. 
Strong support and hence heavy Resistance is just overhead.


On the daily, ETHUSD needs to consolidate with S 144.37 before a possible push up to 200 on a push up. Price may consolidate in a range till march in sideways motion. below support 116-114, the floor will be open to the lows.

BTCUSD weekly

BTCUSD looks very weak. There is a flag on the weekly, that will be soon invalidated in 2 weeks. However, the chart still looks bearish. Small engulfing pattern on the weekly with a star shows indecision.

On the daily, BTC forming a right inverted shoulder. H&S in a strong trend usually are continuation patterns. So caution here.
R4899.4, S2937.7...
Potential 812.9 is right there on the weekly... each is flag extension.

If BTCUSD drops, many coins will drop along with it in value fiat wise... An article by @rektcapital is an interesting read below.

We may gain some idea on how to profit.

BCHUSD daily

BCHUSD has been trashed and trouble brewing for the developers/ supporters of Roger Vers... Action seems sideways for now... I think there is a need for price recovery from BTCUSD or some big push for things to happen beyond 19 Jan 😐 (14 - 18 Jan something big is happening???) for a break out of the descending wedge pattern.

There is also equal chances of BCH breaking down to lows again.

Disclaimer: This post is of personal opinion only and not an advice to buy/ sell/ hold. The author is not liable to any loses arising directly/ indirectly from reading of this post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment